- Departure times may be changed or amended without prior notice due to weather conditions, or unforeseen mechanical issues.
- It is the responsibility of the passengers to verify and confirm the departure times prior to their proposed travel.
- It is the responsibility of the passengers to verify if their citizenship allows them to visit Saint-Barth (Make sure you don't need a visa! - NO visa needed for citizens of the European Union, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Israel).
- It is mandatory for all passengers, including French nationals, to have a valid passport.
- You can change the booking (the date or the departure time) by writing to us 24 hours before the scheduled date of your trip, at no extra charge.
- Tickets - once purchased - are NOT refundable.
- H and H Ferry Service cannot be held responsible for ships cancellation or change of schedule or delays for any reason whatsoever.
- It is not a responsibility of H and H Ferry Service to perform or engage a substitution in case of cancellation or delays of the trip. No fault will be accepted by H and H Ferry Service.
YOU MUST BE AT THE CHECK-IN 45 MINUTES BEFORE THE DEPARTURE TIME YOU HAVE SELECTED. THE CHECK IN COUNTER CLOSES REGISTRATION 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE VESSEL'S DEPARTURE TIME.